Support Coordination connects you with the human and material support you need to make your goals a reality.
We will help you to identify and access the supports that will serve you best, break down barriers to participation in community life, and strengthen your ability to manage your support framework without assistance.
At Caring Hands, we work with you, for you to bring your personalised support plan to life in a way that is easy to understand, simple, positive, and empowering.
What we do
Our goal is to develop a strong framework of supports around you so that you can achieve your goals.
Ways we can support you include:
• strengthening your ability to connect with and coordinate informal, mainstream, and funded supports;
• resolving points of crisis;
• strengthening your support networks;
• coordinating supports for you from different providers/with us
• resolving service delivery issues; and
• monitoring the different services, you access for their quality and cost, so you can make informed decisions about how you spend your disability support funds ongoing.