Reliable Hands CCS Pty Ltd aims to provide the best disability support & attendant care for people of all ages and abilities to live as independently as possible. We do not exclude any client group and provide capable and confident attendant care services for children and adults with intellectual, physical, sensory, acquired and/or multiple disabilities, as well as those with psychiatric conditions.
Our disability support services range from a few hours of respite support through to overnight and 24 hour care. We work collaboratively with individual clients and their health team to assess and develop the best support options possible based on individual needs and requirements. For specific preferences for support, we can offer flexible care and a range of culturally diverse services. Our support team are always available to discuss a client’s needs. We offer the following services funded under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) –
• Personal Care: Assistance bathing and with hygiene and grooming.
• Mobility Support: Support to keep moving, including transfer assistance.
• Social & Recreational Support: Assistance accessing the community.
• Transport Support: Transport to social activities and appointments.
• Shopping and Meals: Healthy meal preparation and shopping assistance.
• Educational Support: Support to access and participate in educational opportunities on campus.
• Overnight and 24 hour Care: Various levels of support overnight and through the day.
• Domestic, Home and Garden Maintenance: Help maintaining the home and garden.
• Post-Hospital Care: Smoothing the transition between hospital and home.
• Community Nursing Care: Medication assistance, management and record keeping.
For more Information call Reliable Hands on 1300 685 206 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
For detailed information about the NDIS call 1800 800 110 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday. For people with hearing or speech loss. TTY 1800 555 677. Speak and listen 1800 555 727. For people who need help with English TIS 131 450. *1800 calls from fixed lines are free. Calls from mobiles may be charged.
Improving the quality of life outcomes for people with a disability – irrespective of age, culture, belief and circumstances.
To build a community where everyone has an equal opportunity for a better life. Our Values Our values are client – centred; ranging from children (kids) to the aged (under 65 years), the vulnerable and the disabled to assist them with their needs and lifestyle with respect and in a dignified manner.
Ethics Honesty – we provide an honest and professional service to clients Reliability – clients can rely on us to provide a professional service tailored to individual needs Respect – we treat everyone with respect, regardless of age, background or ability.